Monday, December 25

Trinity Noelle



Meet Trinity. My first born daughter.
Trinity will be 9 years old next week. She is a delight. There's not another honey like my Trin-trin.
Trinity is sophisticated, incredibly social, extremely intelligent and inquisitive, not to mention, gorgeous!
Singer, actress, doctor, lawyer - there's no limit to what this kid will become! For her, it won't be about what she does, it will be about who she is!
There are so many things I love about you, Trinity... but, I think I can sum them up in one song...
"It's your heart of gold I love the best. It will be your crowning glory, your whole life through. Yes, your heart of gold will be your crowning glory, the most glorious part of you." Princess Diaries 2
Your life is a light that shines to all the nations of the world, Princess. You will touch the nations with your love. Thank you for loving Jesus and letting your light shine.
I love you angel girl.