Monday, December 25

This Is Tristin

Let me introduce you to Tristin.
Tristin Renee is the youngest of my three children. She is 5 years old and may very well be the funniest 5 year old you will ever meet. This little girl is chosen for greatness. She will change the world. There is no doubt in my mind about the impact this little one will make in the kingdom of God.
She's outspoken, opinionated, and incredibly stubborn. She's the baby in the family and everyone knows it.
Tristin, I love you. You are an inspiration to me. You warm my heart with your sweet voice. I love to hear you come in and say, "Hello, my delicious Mommy!" You make me laugh. God has called and chosen you for greatness. I know you love Jesus and I'm so glad you are a part of my life. I'm so grateful that God allowed me to be your Mommy. Your life will be filled with great joy - the same joy that you bring to my heart each day.