Monday, December 25

Hello Handsome



Say hello to my second child and first born son, Timothy James - my baby boy – a mighty man of God in the making. T.J. is 100% boy. There’s just something about boys and their Moms. This is my prince, my handsome little man. God has great things in store for T.J. Last week, his older sister was ill and stayed home from school. Before they went to bed, when he thought no one else was watching, he laid his hand on her and prayed for her healing. He is a watchman always looking out for the ones he loves. One look into those beautiful, brown eyes and you are captured.
T.J. – I love you with all my heart. You are awesome, little man. You are so smart. I believe in you and I know that God has His hand on your life. He will guard your heart and keep you every day. You are never alone. There is nothing in this world more important than loving and serving God. I thank God each day for you. I know your heart has been touched by Him. You are strong and courageous. You are a man of integrity and influence. Everything your hand touches will prosper. Thank you for the privilege of being your Mom.