skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sufficient Grace

"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, October 9

T.J. Had A Birthday!

Posted by Victoria Naranjo-Kelm at 1:20 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Verse of the Day!

About Me

Victoria Naranjo-Kelm
View my complete profile

Links

  • My MySpace Site
  • Bishop Robert Stone (My Dad)
  • Pastor Gloria Farjardo
  • Study Light
  • Streaming Faith
  • Bible Gateway
  • Crosswalk

Archive

  • ▼  2007 (43)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  October (6)
      • Sweet Fun
      • Just Laugh!
      • I Do
      • In The Waiting
      • I Just Want You
      • T.J. Had A Birthday!
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ►  2006 (6)
    • ►  December (6)