Thursday, October 11

I Just Want You

Music is so powerful. I have found much comfort in songs people have written especially during this difficult time in my life. Vicki Yohe sings this one. It has been my heart's cry since I was 9.

I could have fortune and fame - go anywhere do anything
But Oh God, I just want You
I could search for earthly things - to satisfy my every need
Oh God, I just want You

I just want You, I just want You
I just want to live in Your presence everyday
I lay down my will and every selfish desire
Whatever it takes, Father that's what I'll do
'Cause I just want You

Standing in this holy place - I'm only here to seek Your face
Oh God, I just want You
Can you feel the passion in my heart - to be close to where you are
Oh God, I just want You


My comfort, my strength. My Father, I really just want You. I can't make it on my own Lord. I can't iive one day without You.