We began loading the truck yesterday. Bittersweet, I guess.
I am so thankful for people in my life that maintain integrity and faithfulness in service to the Lord. They're not perfect people just people who love the Lord and reflect that love to other people.
Willie and Melanie - thank you so much for your help yesterday. I don't know what I would have done without you guys. I wish you both the very best and sincerely extend an invitation to you come visit us in Tulsa as soon as we get settled. We would love to have you.
Pastor David - Your phone call could not have arrived at a better time. Your words of love and encouragement meant so much to me. I love you so much! I know you meant what you said, because I have always known you to be a man of honor and great integrity. I have great admiration for you and I hope you know that distance will not change that.
Thank you Lord, for going before us and preparing our way. Thank you for your provision and your protection.